Speaking Engagements/Media Appearances:
- “Use Your Words: Addressing Sexual Violence with Language.” TEDx Terry Talks. University of British Columbia. Vancouver, B.C. November 2nd, 2013.
- Interviewee. “Why frosh-week antics matter.” Zosia Bielski. The Globe and Mail. September 12th, 2013.
- Guest on People First Radio, Nanaimo, B.C. September 12th, 2013.
- Guest on The Feminist Current, Vancouver, B.C. September 11th, 2013.
- Interviewee. “Shock at University of B.C. as investigation begins into rape chant.” Denise Ryan. The Vancouver Sun. September 10th, 2013.
- Guest on On the Coast, CBC Radio 1, Vancouver. B.C. September 9th, 2013.
- Guest on The Bill Good Show, CKNW 980, Vancouver, B.C. September 9th, 2013.
- Guest on CTV Morning Live, Vancouver, B.C. September 9th, 2013.
- Interviewee. “Rape Chants at UBC.” CBC News: The National. September 8th, 2013.
- “It Happened on My Campus, Too: Rape Chants at UBC.” https://lucialorenzi.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/it-happened-on-my-campus-too-rape-chants-at-ubc/ [Received over 6000 views. Republished on Rabble.ca, gender-focus.com, womensuffrage.org]
- Guest on The Sunday Night Sex Show, CKNW 980, Vancouver, B.C. August 25th, 2013.
- Guest on The Storytelling Show, Vancouver Co-Op Radio, Vancouver, B.C. April 21st, 2013.
- “Personal Stories as Political Stories.” BC Liberal Women’s Network. Place des Arts, Coquitlam, B.C. Feb 24th, 2012.
- “Teaching the Self Through Trauma.” PechaKucha Night, Evergreen Cultural Centre, Coquitlam, B.C. July 25th, 2011.
- “These Boots Are Made For Walking.” Slutwalk Vancouver. Vancouver, B.C. May 15th, 2011.
- Host/Creator of “This Academic Life” (YouTube Series) – September 2011-present. http://www.youtube.com/user/thisacademiclife